Roofing - Gutters - Siding - Interior Remodeling - Complete Restoration - Storm Damage Repair
Our storm damage construction is the best in the nation.
We make it easy on you as a home owner. We break our construction process into 5 easy steps for you to follow.
THE CONSTRUCTION PROCESS
1. First, we will get approval by your insurance company to perform the necessary repairs. Pricing will be determined by the insurance company and Toubl Contracting through estimate negotiation. We will do our best to settle your claim properly and in a timely manner. Once approved by your insurance carrier, they will release a First Check. This will be a depreciated amount for you to begin repairs of approved damage. In some cases, your insurance carrier must put your mortgage company on the check. This is not a problem.
We will need:
- Your mortgage company name*
- Their address*
- The 800 number for customer service
- Your loan account number for processing*
2. Second, after this approval, you will select your materials, color(s) and grade specifications.
3. We will then order the materials with the first check from your insurance company as a down payment.
4. When the materials arrive, we will begin work on your property within a few days. We will build your job in a timely manner.
5. Finally, the job is complete. After the job is complete, you will have to approve the Certificate of Completion. We will collect the final payment once your insurance company has been invoiced and you have received the final check.
Remember we do not get paid in full until you, the client, are 100 % happy with our work.
*ALL YOUR INFORMATION IS KEPT CONFIDENTIAL WITH TOUBL CONTRACTING, INC.